Brennan Healing practitioner, PsychoEnergetics therapist and Somatic Experiencing practitioner
Katarina Subotich facilitates individual, group sessions and workshops in United States and Europe as Brennan Healing Practitioner, Somatic Experiencing Practitioner and PsychoEnergetics therapist.
Her practice includes in person and long distance sessions.
B.S. Brennan Healing Science
*2022- Masters in Applied Neuroscience, La Universidad Internacional Isabela I de Castilla
- 2019 - Healing Shame
- 2017 - 2019 - Somatic Experiencing - Trauma Institute, NY
- 2016 – Macrobiotic Lidership Programm Level 1, MA
- 2014 - 2015 - Shamanic Journeying - Sandra Ingerman
- 2010 – 2014 – PsychoEnergetics, Spain
- 2011 – CraneoSacral Therapy I, FL
- 2004 – 2008 – Bachelor of Science, Barbara Brennan School of Healing, FL
- 2004 – 2008 – Professional Studies Diploma, Barbara Brennan School of Healing
- 2005 – Ann Wigmore Institute of Living Food Lifestyle Education Certificate, PR
- 2001 – Northeast School of Botanical Medicine Certificate (450 hours of training in materia medica, botany, wild crafting and preparation of herbal medicine). NY